Phase 2B – Parent Volunteer Programme
Registration Period: 1 July 2019 to 31 May 2020
(Please note that applications received after the stipulated closing date will be rejected)
- Applicable for children born between 2 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 (both dates inclusive) only.
- The child must be a Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Parents who are interested in applying as Parent Volunteers need to complete the application form with the supporting documents either to the General Office during office hours, Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 5pm or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download application form.
- Selection is done based on the need of the school, which may vary every year. Successful applicants will be notified by email by the end of June 2020 and will be invited for a short session with the Principal.
- Parents who are accepted as Parent Volunteers will start contributing their voluntary hours one year before the start of the Primary One Registration Exercise. The voluntary service must be rendered by parents only. The total hours of voluntary service may be shared by both parents.
- For more details, please visit Primary One Registration Website.