PSG Members’ Guidelines
When we come together in the PSG, we have to remember to balance our own needs and ideas with the needs of the school, other parents and all the students of the school. PSG members should…
- Follow the school’s rules and respect the authority of the school.
- Promote and participate actively in the school’s programmes for the benefit of all children.
- Provide constructive feedback to the school through official channels (e.g. dialogue sessions, PSG meetings).
- Respect the views and comments of fellow members.
- Dress modestly when volunteering at school events.
- For security purposes, put on the PSG passes at all times when in the school premises for PSG events.
- Use the PSG room strictly for PSG-related activities.
- Use the PSG whatsapp group chat solely for PSG events communication.
We warmly invite you to join us and contribute towards making Yu Neng the best school for OUR children! To register as a PSG member, simply download the YN PSG Member Registration Form and submit your completed form to the school’s General Office or e-mail your scanned form to email@example.com.