To Explore & Engage To Think To Innovate & Apply
- Provide pupils with an avenue to develop a passion for the sciences.
- Provide pupils with opportunities to develop skills, habits of mind & attitudes necessary for scientific inquiry.
- Provide pupils with basic scientific concepts to help them understand themselves & the world around them.
- Nurture pupils as an inquirer by providing them with experiences which arouse their interest & curiosity about their environment. To train teachers as leaders of inquiry so that they become facilitators & role models of the inquiry process in the science classrooms & beyond.
- P1–P2 Levels Integration of Science into STELLAR (Ongoing)
- P3 Level Experiential Learning Journey to the Zoo
- P4 Level MAD Science Enrichment Programme
- P5 Level Science Carnival
- P5 & P6 Science Process Skill Package incorporating RIP Strategy (Ongoing)
- P6 Level Experiential Learning Journey to Sungei Buloh
- P6 Experiential Learning Journey to Singapore Science Centre
- Environmental Awareness Week