Cyber safety and etiquette are becomingly increasingly important in today’s world.
For some parenting tips on developing your child to be positive peer influence online, view the attached tip sheet.
More tips for parents:
- What are some useful parenting tips in the digital age?
- How do you set parental controls on your child’s ICT devices?
- What are some useful guidelines to manage your child’s use of social media apps?
- What are some useful strategies and tips shared by MOE Social Media?
- How do you help your child manage online scams?
- How do you help your child manage cyber contacts?
- How do you help your child manage cyber bullying?
- Suicide Games and Online Media: What Should Parents Do?
- How do you help your child manage excessive internet use?
- How do you help your child stay safe online?
- How to develop your child to be a positive peer influence online? [New!]