VISION AND KEY PROGRAMMES
A gracious individual, a caring citizen, a confident leader
- Individuals must be entrenched in values to help them stay self-aware and socially aware
- Individuals who demonstrate genuine care and concern for others, the environment and the world around them.
- Effective communicators who are able to articulate their thoughts with clarity and confidence
- Communicators who can innovate and think on their feet
The CCE Department oversees 3 main areas of pupils’ development.
- Character and Leadership Development: Discipline, Character & Values Education, Leadership Development, Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP), One-to-One sessions (TSR), Lifeskills Development
- Pastoral Care: Counselling Programme, Special Education Needs Support, Sexuality Education, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), Education & Career Guidance(ECG), REACH
- Citizenship: National Education, Social Studies, Values in Education, Integration Programme for International Students